BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, March 14, 2011

My study routine for Seeking Knowledge-Ilm

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

A couple of months ago, I was told about a study routine that would benefit me & any other convert-revert sister.  It was also told to me that after a year of following this routine, I would not be the same.  Masha Allah I have been told by 2 separate people that they so far can tell a difference in my character & behavior.  I only go to websites with trusted & authentic information.  I don't do Google Searches for the information.  The routine is as follows (30 minutes a day, but I happen to do more).

Mondays: Tawheed

Tuesdays: Allah

Wednesdays:  Purification

Thursdays:  Salah

Fridays:  Womens' Issues

Now, I take it upon myself to watch/listen to Islamic Lectures/Khutbahs online as well.  After I watch the videos I post them on my blog, look under VIDEOS.  Reading Quran & Tafsir are mixed into the week as well, where I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...