BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hadith on Seeing Clouds

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

Narrated 'Aisha (Radi-Allahu 'anha):

(the wife of the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam)), I never saw
Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) laughing loudly enough to
enable me to see his uvula, but he used to smile only. And whenever he saw
clouds or winds, signs of deep concern would appear on his face. I said, "O
Allah's Apostle! When people see clouds they usually feel happy, hoping
that it would rain, while I see that when you see clouds, one could notice
signs of dissatisfaction on your face." He said, "O 'Aisha! What is the
guarantee for me that there will be no punishment in it, since some people
were punished with a wind? Verily, some people saw (received) the
punishment, but (while seeing the cloud) they said, 'This cloud will give
us rain.' "

SOURCE:Bukhari Vol. 6 : No. 353

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...