BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How to easily fit Qur'an reading & extra Dhikr into your Day!

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

This is what I personally do & wanted to suggest it to others.

FIT QUR'AN READING INTO YOUR DAY:
For those that can't seem to find time in your day to sit & read a few or several pages of Qur'an in one sitting, read 1 or 2 pages after each Salah while you are still on the floor.  If you read 1 page, that will = 5 pages a day which will take you about 6 months to read the entire Qur'an if this is the only time that you read Qur'an.  If you read 2 pages, that will = 10 pages a day which will take you about 3 months to read the entire Qur'an.

MAKE EXTRA DHIKR IN YOUR DAY:
In addition to making Dhikr after each Salah, what I do is make Dhikr at stop lights when I am driving.  I have to sit there anyway & wait for the light to change, so I might as well get some Good Deeds & wash away some sins.  If I am running errands, going to the masjid, etc. then I have the opportunity to get in LOTS of Dhikr, which as we all know wipes away sins!

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so cool. Please continue this good work. PLease search instagram viewer to discover nice photos and videos on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...