BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, March 28, 2011

"I Swear by MY Honor Verily I Shall Assist You !"

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

 
Abu Hurairah (Radiallaho Anho) reports,
 
Prophet Mohammad {Sallallaho Alaihi Wassallam} said:-
 
"There are three persons whose Dua is not rejected,

# 1/The fasting person until he breaks the fast.
 
# 2/the just ruler.

#3/ the oppressed person.

whose Dua Allah (Subhanahu wa Taala) lifts above the clouds
and opens unto it the doors of Jannah and
Allah (Subhanahu wa Taala) says:-
 
'I swear by my honor, verily , I shall assist you,
even though it may be after sometime.' "

1 comment:

  1. As-Salamu `alaykum.
    Very nice post, as a Muslim we should spend our lives according to rules of Allah and that, Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) have taught us, the above post is nice, may Allah guide us to right path.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...