BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Muslim Marriage Advice - website

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.


I came across this website from another blog and wanted to post it in case anyone needs the service/information.  The website has a wealth of information.  You can even ask questions.

The advisory board consists of 4 Sheikhs (Sheikh Riad Ouarzazi, Sheikh Alaa, Sheikh Kamal El Makki, Sheikh Navaid Aziz), 1 brother & 1 sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...