BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Correct Way to Make Dhikr

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

When I am at the masjid making Dhikr after my prayer, I hear some making Dhikr incorrectly.  They are saying it fast and not saying the entire words.  For example, I hear, "Sa, Sa, Sa, Sa, Sa...................Ham, Ham, Ham, Ham, Ham...................Al, Al, Al, Al, Al."  We are supposed to say the entire words and say them slow enough so that we are reflecting on their meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...