BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, March 14, 2011

I keep 2 notebooks with me. Do you keep 1 with you?

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

I keep 2 notebooks with me.  I suggest others do the same.  1 is half page sized & is for taking Khutbah notes, which sometimes I share on my blog.  The other is full page sized & is for taking random notes of pieces of Islamic information / Islamic Knowledge (Ilm) that I read or that someone tells me.  This is so that I can refer back to them & share the information with others in person or on my blog.

I always put the date, (sometimes the time), the title of the Khutbah & (sometimes the name of the speaker).

Try keeping atleast 1 notebook with you.  You can get small pocket sized notebooks at any of the Dollar Stores.  Sometimes you can get 2/$1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...