BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog Polls - several of them. Check 'em out!

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

Here is a tutorial on how to add Blog Polls to a Post:
http://forum.bloggertricks.com/how-to-add-poll-to-blogger-post-t74.html

If you have an idea for a great poll to add to my blog, please let me know by clicking "EMAIL ME" on the upper right of my blog below my name.




How often to you attend Jummah Prayer? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



What do you or your wife wear? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



What do you or your wife prefer to wear? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



Do you or your husband wear a Kufi? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



How do you seek your Islamic Knowledge/Ilm? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



How did you meet your spouse? (Open to Brothers & Sisters)



Do you belive that someone can meet the right spouse online & hve a happy & successful marriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...