BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to know @pril - Tidbits of Info

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! Insha Allah this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

Some say that blog readers love to hear the inside down to earth scoop about the blog writer.  So I decided to start giving you some information about me.


I have an identical twin sister.

I was born in Alabama, grew up in Paducah KY, moved to New Orleans then moved to Raleigh, North Cackaclacka in May of 2001.

I played bass drum in High School.

I love comfort foods, especially some great Mashed Potatoes or Mac & Cheese.

My favorite ethnic food is Mexican, just can't get enough.

I watch all 17 weeks of NFL.

American Football is my favorite sport.

I don't care much for fish but do LOVE Shrimp & Crawfish.

Favorite Flowers are:  Gerbera Daisies, Hydrangeas, Cherry Blossoms, Roses

Favorite Trees are:  Gingko, Red Bud, Cherry Blossoms

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Great to get to know you better, sister :) And I always thought it was quite amazing, when people had identical twin siblings! :)
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...