BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Benefits of reading/reciting Ayatul Kursi

  • Ayat al-Kursi is verse 255 of the second chapter (Surah) of the Holy Quran, Surat al-Baqarah (The Chapter of the Cow)
  • Our Holy prophet (SAW) has said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surah Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
  • Imam Ali (AS) was told by our Holy Prophet(saw): Qur’an is a great word, and Surah Baqarah is the leader of the Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
  • One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah(swt) until the night.
  • If one ties this to ones wealth or chidren, they will be safe from Shaitaan.
  • Our Holy Prophet (saw) has said: These things increase ones memory; sweets, meat of an animal near the neck, Adas(Lentils), cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
  • For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiya to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave.
  • Frequent recitation makes one's own death easy.
  • When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you.  If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah(swt) tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him.
  • The Holy Prophet(saw) has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah(swt) will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect you till the morning. His home, family and also neighbours will remain in safety until morning.
  • When one is alone in the home, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah(swt) to help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
  • The Holy Prophet(saw) has said: When leaving home, if one recites Ayatul Kursi then Allah(swt) will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
  • If one recites this after doing Wudu, the 5th Imam (AS) has said: Allah(swt) will give him a reward of 40 years of Ibadaat, his position will be raised in the Heavens 40 times (levels) and will marry him to 40 Horains.
  • One who recites it after every prayer, their salaat will be accepted, they will remain in the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.
  • Allah (swt) told P.Musa (AS): If one recites it after every salaat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from going into heaven.
  • To increase light or vision (noor) in the eyes, recite Surat Alhamd once, then Ayatul Kursi and then once the following duaa: “U-eedhu nora basaree binuril lahi alladhi la yutfaa”, “I seek refuge for the light of my eyes by the light of Allah(swt), which does not become extinguished”.
  •  

3 comments:

  1. I have so many stories to tell regarding the Powers of Ayatul Kursi, some are very secret that I cannot tell here, but on one occasion, I was unable to sleep for so many days, and my body was paining me all over (some years ago), when I told my mother about the issue (before she passed away), she told me to be reciting Ayatul Kursi before sleeping and after waking up from sleep, I did that the next night, and my sleeping was tight and smooth, and waked up without any pain and the bad dreams I was having, few days I realized that I was being followed by Devils, because the things that were causing me have sleepless nights was baby crying (we don't have a baby in the house), children playing in our compound, television noise (sometimes I standup and go to the living room and see the tv is off) water pouring from the bathroom, but when I go to the bathroom, I will see nothing, there was even a time when I saw head above me (just head without body) but was unable to shout. All these nightmares and more, I was very scared if the night comes, but since I learnt the Ayatul Kursi, I never go to sleep again without it, and all these things disappeared, no more coming.

    With the help of Allah, when ever I recite Ayatul Kursi I'm feeling fully protected from ANYTHING, I was even wondering if a bullet can stroke me if I recite Ayatul Kursi (Allah knows best).

    Regards

    Anum Hafeez

    Pakistani News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha Allah... ayatalkursi is one of the good surah in quran... this is written in Allah's arishkursi.. Allah gave everything to us but we are blind can't see that one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha Allah... ayatalkursi is one of the good surah in quran... this is written in Allah's arishkursi.. Allah gave everything to us but we are blind can't see that one..

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...