BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

List of Islamic Books I have Read (will be updated as I finish books)

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Insha Allah this finds you in the best of health and Iman.

Being that I cannot remember the names of all the Islamic books that I had read, I decided to keep track by making a list and when I had read them.

The Ideal Muslimah (April 2010)
The Sealed Nectar
Those Promised Paradise, Stories of the Sahabah, volume 1 (March/April 2010)
The Muslim Woman & her Husband (5-8-2010)
The Etiquettes of Marriage & Wedding, by Sheikh Muhammed Nasirudeen al-Albanee (5-8-2010)
The Muslim Marriage Guide, by Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood (6-9-2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...