BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Latter Part of this Ummah will not be Rectified Except by that which Rectified Its First Part

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Insha Allah this finds you in the best of health and Iman.
@}-->-->---     @}-->-->---     @}-->-->---     @}-->-->---


Imam Malik said:
"The Latter Part of this Ummah will not be Rectified Except by that which Rectified Its First Part"

Abu Haneefah (rahimahullaah) said:
"When a hadeeth is found to be saheeh, then that is my madhhab."

"It is not permitted for anyone to accept our views if they do not know from where we got them."

"It is prohibited for someone who does not know my evidence to give verdicts on the basis of my words."

"for we are mortals: we say one thing one day, and take it back the next day."

"When I say something contradicting the Book of Allah (swt) the Exalted or what is narrated from the Messenger (saw), then ignore my saying."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...