The Holy Prophet (saw) said:
1) Surah Fatiha is a cure from every illness. (Darmi, Bahiqi)
2) Do not make your home a graveyard, the Shaitan runs from the home in which Surah Baqrah is recited. (Sahih Muslim)
3) Whoever memorized the first ten ayahs of Surah Kahf will be saved from the Dajjal. (Sahih Muslim)
4) Whoever recites Surah Kahf on the day of Jummah, there will be a Nur brightened for him between two Jummahs.
5) Everything has a heart and the heart of the Quran is Surah Yaseen, whoever reads Yaseen, Allah(swt) will write the reward of reading the Quran ten times for him. (Tirmizi and Darmi)
6) Whoever reads Surah Yaseen for the pleasure of Allah (swt), his past sins will be forgiven so read this near your deceased. (Bahiqi)
7) (Reading) Qul hu WAllahu Ahad (Surah Ikhlas) is equal to [reading] one third of the Quran.
8) Whoever read Ayatul Kursi after every Fard Salah, he will be under the protection and security of Allah (swt). (Dailmi on the Authority of Sayeduna Ali)
9) (On the Day of Judgement) a caller will say, "O Recitor of Surah Inaam, come to Jannah for loving Surah Inaam and its recitation."
10) Surah Tabarak (Surah Mulk) saves one from Hell.
11) Whatever task is not begun with Bismillahir Rahamnir Raheem remains incomplete and unfinished.