BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Social Networking share buttons now on blog posts

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

I have a few blogs and wanted to keep up with technology & trends by adding Social Networking share buttons to all of my blog posts.  This way you can share the posts via Twitter, Google +, Facebook, sending to someone in an email or by pinning on Pinterest (mainly for pictures).

So above each blog post you will see the below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...