BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Camel Hump Hijab - Cartoon

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

I wanted to share this picture with you as well.  I also found it when I was Google searching for something, can't remember what.  Masha Allah I saw LOTS of these in the spring when I was in Dubai.  I also see them quite often here in Raleigh, NC.

This is a poster so I had to make it small enough to fit properly in the post.  Click it to make it larger or you can search online for it.  OR, you can always let me know if you want me to email it to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...