BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Ramadan Checklist 2012 - printable

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

THIS IS A REPOST FROM LAST YEAR.

This was sent to me and I found it very beneficial Alhamdulillah.  You print 4 sheets (1 for each week).  It's actually a check-off list to keep track of what you are doing during Ramadan.  I think it's a great way to keep ourselves accountable for what we do and to increase our good deeds & improve ourselves.  If you look at the past days & see that you are not doing that much, Insha Allah seeing this paper in front of you will encourage you to do more.

http://www.iloveallaah.com/ramadan/Ramadan_checklist.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...