As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.
THIS IS A REPOST FROM LAST YEAR!
I have seen this type of list on other blogs and wanted to implement it myself. I think it's a good way of really preparing yourself and holding yourself accountable for your intentions. I plan to go over my list each day to make sure I am on track Insha Allah. So here goes................
MY RAMADAN PREP-CHECKLIST
* Make Shopping List (can't forget the dates)
* Prepare blog posts including some ideas
* Plan some really good dishes for Potluck Iftars
* Plan a better routine/schedule to enable more time for rememberance of Allah
* Make Duaa list
* Make small Eid gifts for the sisters (if budget allows)
MY INTENTIONS (INSHA ALLAH!)
* Fast successfully
* Pray my 5 sunnahs each day
* Read Quran (translation) each day
* Read the Tafsir each day
* Listen to Quran recitation each day
* Listen to a beneficial lecture each day
* Increase my voluntary prayers
* Pray Taraweeh each night (even if it's at home)
* Stay up through the night the last 10 days
* Increase my duaas
* Memorize atleast 1 more short surah