BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How To Move Your Finger In The Prayer During ''Tashahudd''

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

I came across this video & wanted to share.  Masha Allah I have seen so many ways of how sisters use the finger and most of them are wrong according to Scholars.  May Allah help us all correct & perfect our Salats, Ameen.  This video shows how Sheikh Al-Albani says is the correct way of using/moving the finger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...