BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Taraweeh Prayer (Al Qiyaam)

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

I haven't posted in about 2 weeks & I apologize.  I've been getting ready for Ramadan & evaluating my priorities.  As we all know, Ramadan is right around the corner in less than a week.  Someone last night said to me, "We have to prepare for our guest."  I didn't understand as I had never heard that expression before, but it make sense.  Ramadan is our once a year guest and we have to be prepared for it & welcome it with open arms just as we do with visiting friends & family.

Insha Allah my intention is to make several posts over the next 5 weeks that will benefit everyone whether you are new to Islam or need a refresher.  So, this is the first one.

ALL ABOUT TARAWEEH PRAYERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...