BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Ramadan Prep-Checklist & Intentions List (2011)

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

I have seen this type of list on other blogs and wanted to implement it myself.  I think it's a good way of really preparing yourself and holding yourself accountable for your intentions.  I plan to go over my list each day to make sure I am on track Insha Allah.  So here goes................

MY RAMADAN PREP-CHECKLIST

* Make Shopping List (can't forget the dates)
* Prepare blog posts including some ideas
* Plan some really good dishes for Sisters' Potluck Iftars
* Plan a better routine/schedule to enable more time for rememberance of Allah
* Make Duaa list
* Make small Eid gifts for the sisters (if budget allows)

MY INTENTIONS (INSHA ALLAH!)

* Fast successfully
* Pray my 5 sunnahs each day
* Read Quran (translation) each day
* Read the Tafsir each day
* Listen to Quran recitation each day
* Listen to a beneficial lecture each day
* Increase my voluntary prayers
* Prayer Taraweeh each night (even if it's at home)
* Stay up through night the last 10 days
* Increase my duaas
* Memorize atleast 1 more short surah



1 comment:

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...