BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Heard the Echo of your Foosteps in Paradise in Front of me

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) relates:-
 the Prophet (may Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him) said to Bilal:-
 "Tell me~ Bilal! of your most hopeful action since your acceptance of Islam because
I have heard the echo of your footsteps in Paradise in front of me?"

Bilal replied:-
"I do not consider any of my actions more hopeful (of acceptance from Allah) than that whenever I have made my ablutions (Wudu) during the day or night I have each time offered by way of prayer that which Allah has made easy for me."
Source:-{ Bukhari Book #21, Hadith #250) & Muslim}

Notes:-
No One knew about this action except Bilal . . . . and Allah.
And look how great Allah's Reward was . . .

Do any of us have an action that ONLY Allah knows we are doing? 

This is what truly makes an action special . . .
when you are so sincere that you seek
only the Pleasure of Allah.

Give away something you absolutely love, wake up at night to pray, visit an orphanage, give out some charity, really forgive someone who hurt you, submit to Allah's Decree in something you don't like. . .
or like Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) pray 2 rak'aats each time you make wudu . . . and keep it "a secret" between only you and Allah.

Then, on the Day that you finally meet Him, you will have something special to present to Him . . . something you can be sure was sincerely for His Pleasure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...