BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TV SERIES - Umar Ibn Al-Khattab - part 5/30 - ENGLISH Subtitles

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.


My hubby came across this tv series in Arabic but with English Subtitles.  It was broadcast on tv last Ramadan 2012, with 1 episode each night.  But the series is now online for anyone to watch.  Especially great for those of us English speakers that don't know a lick of Arabic.

The title of the series is: Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
Click here to watch part 5 of 30
Time: 46:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...