BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Athan (call to prayer) outside the Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall in Dubai, UAE - March 2012

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

This simply is the Athan or call to prayer being heard outside the Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building in the world and the Dubai Mall which is the largest mall in the world with over 1,600 shops, 160+ restaurants & cafes, an indoor aquarium, and indoor ice skating rink and a movie theater inside.  I was in Dubai for 4 days, Saudi Arabia for 3 months and Bahrain for 3 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...