BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Cool Looking Soft Drink Cans in Arabic

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.


If you remember, I am in Saudi Arabia visiting my twin.  Here, they have many of the same products that we have back in the US but with a different look.  Since my first day here on March 13th I thought the soft drink cans were very cool looking.  I have been taking LOTS of pictures but haven't really posted as I am waiting until I return back to the US to post most of them, being that I may have more pictures to add to each blog post.

These are a few of the Sodas.  Here in Saudi they call them Soft Drinks.  Back in the US I personally call them Sodas but I know they are known by Sodas, Soft Drinks or Pop.  The bottom picture has the Arabic side when turned around.  Some of the Diet Soft Drinks are referred to as "Light" instead of "Diet".


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...