BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Visiting Saudi Soon Insha Allah

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

Insha Allah soon I will be traveling to Saudi for 3 months.  I currently live in Raleigh, NC, USA and have never been out of the country.  My twin's hubby is a Saudi born muslim.  They live in Dhahran with their 3 children.  Her hubby's parents, siblings, cousins and other family live in that same area.

About a week ago, my twin's hubby got the Visa approved from the Saudi government.  Next on my list is to send my passport and other documents to the Saudi Embassy in Washington, D.C.

They are looking at flying me out in March.  They are paying for my ticket and all my expenses.  I'm excited because I get to see my twin again, spend time with her and her kids.  They were just here a few months ago for like 5 weeks.  Plus I get to make Umrah, do some traveling and experience what it's like in an Islamic country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...