BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Which type of Khimar do you or your wife wear?

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman, Ameen.

Both Brothers & Sisters can comment on this one.  This is to get a conversation going just to see what we all prefer.

Let us know if you wear the long rectangular/shayla, squares or the pullover Al-Amira type.

1 comment:

  1. I myself sometimes wear the long rectangles, sometimes the squares but most of the time I wear the long pullover khimars. All of my khimars are large for full coverage Masha Allah.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...