BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Friday, April 1, 2011

How to Create a "Grab My Blog" Button (VERY EASY)

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! I hope this finds you close to Allah & in the best of health and Iman.

Have you noticed that grab buttons are everywhere these days? Grab buttons are images usually intended for use in a blog's sidebar that link to another site or blog. In short- it's an ad. Grab buttons are the ultimate way to show your support and to spread the word about something you dig. Here's an example of my own spiffy grab button which you may, of course, grab (wink wink)...






Now how do YOU get one? Well, I'll tell ya!

1. Choose the image you'd like to use as your button. I'd make it no bigger than 200 pixels wide so it fits on the average sidebar.
2. Upload your cool new button to the image hosting site of your choice. (I use Photobucket, but it doesn't matter.)
3. In another tab, log into your Blogger account and go to the Page Elements page. Click on "Add a Gadget" and select HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the following code in the text area:


5. In Photobucket (or wherever you chose to store your button), copy the URL or direct link and paste it in both places where the code says YOUR BUTTON LOCATION.
6. Replace the words YOUR BLOG ADDRESS with...your blog address. :)
7. You can change the size of the box below your button by adjusting the numbers 4 (rows) and 22 (columns). You don't have to, but I just thought I'd let you know.
8. Build your blogging empire!

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT TABASCOPEPPERS@YAHOO.COM

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alaikum!!!
    Hello @pril!!!
    i just want to say, i love your blog, it's beautiful!! And thank you for showing us how to create a "grab my blog" button!!! I created one for my blog!!!
    And of course i'm following your blog!!
    wassalam, Zainab
    http://zainab-alhamdulillah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...