BISMILLAH AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM!

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH!

MAY ALLAH ALLOW THIS BLOG TO BENEFIT ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS! AMEEN!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Night: A Perfect Time for Duaa

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Insha Allah this finds you in the best of health and Iman.

“Throughout Friday night Allah (swt) calls:

-Isn’t there any believing servant who calls upon Me until before dawn so that I will grant his worldly and spiritual request?
-Isn’t there any believing servant who repents his sins before down so that I will forgive him?
-Isn’t there any believing servant whose sustenance is meager and asks Me to increase it before dawn so that I will increase his sustenance?
-Isn’t there any ailing and believing servant who asks Me to heal him before dawn so that I will heal him?
-Isn’t there any imprisoned servant who asks Me to free him from prison so that I will free him from prison?
-Isn’t there any oppressed believing servant who asks Me to take his right from the oppressor before dawn so that I will help him and restore his right?
  Imam Baqer or Imam Sadeq (A.S.) has said:
*   * 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Reader Comments! They make me Smile! Please leave me one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...